The Association for Renewable Energy Practitioners are committed to ensuring
- A growing and changing knowledge base
- Solar installations that comply to local and international standards
- Installers that support a growing solar PV industry.
The term “quality assurance” is a fancy phrase that refers specifically to a system or platform where the design has a high level of integrity by ensuring that the person doing the design and installation actually knows what they are doing.
Ensure your installer knows what they are doing by insisting on a performance certificate or at least an AREP Level 2 test certificate.
AREP is host to two platforms
- An online platform called the P4 platform
- A classroom based platform called the Solar Specialist Platform