Level 2 Test for all solar PV installers and Designers
This test costs R750 per person, per attempt.
- This test
- Has an 80% pass requirement
- Can only be written at the venue where the test was booked.
- Is also offered at the following venues.
- Should be completed in roughly 3 hours.
- Is an open book exam.
The Purpose of the test is to
- promote the quality of solar PV installations.
- provide a gauge whereby the technical knowledge of personnel involved in sales, installation, and design of solar PV systems can be measured.
- reduce risks for financiers, end users, distributors and employers of candidates/contractors and stakeholders providing services within the solar PV sector.
Bookings are closed for this event.